could you clarify mm/mempolicy: fix !vma in new_vma_page()

From: Michal Hocko
Date: Mon Jan 06 2014 - 06:24:30 EST

Hi Wanpeng Li,
I have just noticed 11c731e81bb0 (mm/mempolicy: fix !vma in
new_vma_page()) and I am not sure I understand it. Your changelog claims
"
page_address_in_vma() may still return -EFAULT because of many other
conditions in it. As a result the while loop in new_vma_page() may end
with vma=NULL.
"

And the patch handles hugetlb case only. I was wondering what are those
"other conditions" that failed in the BUG_ON mentioned in the changelog?
Could you be more specific please?

Thanks!
--
Michal Hocko