Re: Richard Stallman: Why âGNUâS Not Linuxâ and Why We Should âSay LiGNUxâ / Stopping abusive behaviour.

From: Ove Karlsen
Date: Tue Jan 07 2014 - 15:56:57 EST

On 1/7/2014 9:52 PM, Richard Dunn wrote:
In case you missed it, Phoronix covered your original email.

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTU1MTI

Phoronix is not a serious newsplace.

I did think about the problem some more.

Maybe the whole Microkernel debate is an ego-issue too, really of control of information.

What would an additional JSR do.

And then I decide to read "operating systems: design and implementation" and what do I find:

https://www.google.no/search?q=operating+systems+design+and+implementation&rlz=1C1SAVU_enNO552NO555&espv=210&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=mWjMUoawK870yAOD14DoDQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=962#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=3Xxz9iSmxL5PkM%3A%3BwJyiNjvjxISczM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fi.walmartimages.com%252Fi%252Fp%252F09%252F78%252F01%252F31%252F42%252F0978013142938_500X500.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.walmart.com%252Fip%252FOperating-Systems-Design-and-Implementation%252F4323094%3B500%3B500

The book has a picture of a mushroom!