Re: Help Needed

From: Randy Dunlap
Date: Sat Jan 18 2014 - 17:16:26 EST

On 01/18/2014 09:34 AM, Madhusudhan Rao Sripalle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am an expert of HP-UX (kernel and drivers), while being novice at
> linux. I am currently looking ways for quick ramp up so that I could
> contribute to linux community.
>
> Kindly provide pointers starting from where I could get the kernel
> sources. Appreciate help in advance.

google for "linux kernel source" -- the top 2 URLs give you the kernel
source trees ... unless you want the source for some particular distro
like Red Hat, SuSE, Ubuntu, ArchLinux, etc., then you would need to go
to the web sites of those distros to find the sources.

Also check http://kernelnewbies.org/ for some newbie info.

--
~Randy