Re: rtl8821ae.

From: Larry Finger
Date: Tue Feb 04 2014 - 10:42:47 EST

On 02/04/2014 08:41 AM, Andrea Merello wrote:
Yes, I attach a cumulative patch for latest version of my work.

When I will send this asking for merge in kernel, I will split it in
some patches, because I also also included fix and improvements for
other already supported cards (not directly related to rtl8187se
support).

About this, I will produce separate patches for rtl8180 driver if
finally the drivers will be merged and also in case I'll split them..

Any suggestion/advice will be appreciated :)

Thanks
Andrea