Re: Lenovo X240 (haswell) suspend-to-ram hangs on 3-14.0-rc2

From: Jeff Chua
Date: Mon Feb 17 2014 - 12:54:49 EST

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 4:07 AM, Takashi Iwai <tiwai@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>> # bad
>> CONFIG_SND_HDA_CODEC_HDMI =y
>> CONFIG_SND_HDA_INTEL=y
>> CONFIG_SND_HDA_INPUT_BEEP=y
CONFIG_SND_HDA_GENERIC=m

> It might be the remaining bugs of modularization in 3.14-rc2.
> A few patches are found in for-linus branch of sound git tree, which
> are included in Today's pull request. Could you give it a try?

Pulled, but still the same. Modularized works fine -- even the modules
remains, s2r works. But setting to "Yes" ... won't suspend. I don't
kow how to capture those errors above the screens :(

Any suggestion on how to debug this? bisect? Ted, does your T540p work
with CONFIG_SND_HDA_INTEL=y instead of "m" ?

Thanks,
Jeff