Re: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with Linus' tree

From: Chen Gang
Date: Tue Feb 18 2014 - 09:15:49 EST

On 02/18/2014 04:06 PM, Hans-Christian Egtvedt wrote:
> Around Tue 18 Feb 2014 14:09:20 +1100 or thereabout, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
>
> Hello Stephen,
>
>> Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in
>> arch/avr32/include/asm/Kbuild between commit d7668f9d448a ("avr32: add
>> generic vga.h to Kbuild") from the tree and commit b119fa61d440
>> ("locking/mcs: Order the header files in Kbuild of each architecture in
>> alphabetical order") from the tip tree.
>>
>> I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
>> is required).
>
> Thank you for handling the merge.
>
> PS! I typically don't use my Cisco address for avr32 related kernel patches,
> but it seems to be my own fault, my global gitconfig contained my @cisco.com
> address. Fixed now.

Thank all of your work (also include another 2 patches).

And I guess, in the next month, I shall/can have more free time for
upstream open source, so I will/should finish avr32 allmodconfig within
next month (2014-03-31).

Thanks.
--
Chen Gang

Open, share and attitude like air, water and life which God blessed