My name is, jane.ferguson Hello my love

From: jane.ferguson
Date: Sun Feb 23 2014 - 09:23:17 EST

Hello my love,
My name is, i come across and read through your profile today and i became
interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send
an e-mail to my e-mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know
whom i am and for the both of us to know each other very well and better in
life,and we can achieve it in future because ture love and feeling means alot
in future.Here is my private e-mail address you can contact me with it.I am
waiting for your mail to my e-mail address above and aslo, Remember the
distance or colour does not matter