Re: How could we get rid of saved_max_pfn for calgary iommu?

From: WANG Chao
Date: Wed Mar 05 2014 - 00:37:09 EST

[ Add Muli, I find his new email in git log]

Hi, Muli

saved_max_pfn is becoming a setback for kexec-tools. Ideally calgary
could get rid of saved_max_pfn at all. But If this can't work, how about
exporting a calgary tce table size to user space, so that kexec-tools
can simply pass calgary=xxx cmdline to 2nd kernel.

What do you think of this problem?

BTW MAINTAINERS file still uses your old email, please update
accordingly.

Thanks
WANG Chao