Re: USB remote wakeup through gpio interrupt

From: Jagdish Gedia
Date: Thu Mar 06 2014 - 04:23:48 EST

Hi Alan,

As you have told, i have executed pm_request_resume() function from my
interrupt handler, and it is waking up my USB device. I have
implemented all this functionality in class driver(cdc-acm.c).
but what is happening is after 2-3 times, ausosuspend is getting
disable for my device. I want autosuspend to be enabled for usb device
forever. Do pm_request_resume function causes this behavior?

Thanks,
Jagdish Gediya