Re: ACPI and PM material for v3.15-rc1 (current queue)

From: Hanjun Guo
Date: Fri Mar 21 2014 - 22:08:37 EST

On 2014å03æ22æ 00:40, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
On Friday, March 21, 2014 08:39:39 AM Hanjun Guo wrote:
Hi Rafael,
Hi,

On 2014å03æ21æ 08:23, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
Hi All,

My queue for the first pull request during the upcoming 3.15 merge window
contains the material below. Following the rule that everything I send
pull requests for should spend at least one day in linux-next, I'm not
going to add any more new commits to it at this point.

Most likely, there will be more ACPI+PM pull request during the 3.15 cycle,
so if I missed something, it still may be possible to get that into that
kernel, but there has to be a good reason for it.

Kind regards,
Rafael

---------------

Hanjun Guo (2):
ACPI / tables: Replace printk with pr_*
ACPI: Remove duplicate definitions of PREFIX
It seems that you missed some of my patches:
ACPI: Move BAD_MADT_ENTRY() to linux/acpi.h
ACPI / idle: Make idle_boot_override depend on x86 and ia64
ACPI / trivial: Fix the return value type of acpi_processor_eval_pdc()
ACPI / processor: Replace hard-coded "ACPI0007" with
ACPI_PROCESSOR_DEVICE_HID

I think those 4 patches can be merged in 3.15 and you already accepted them.
Yes, I did not include the acpi-processor branch, sorry about that and thanks
for spotting it!

That branch was in linux-next before, though, so I'll push it for 3.15-rc1.

Thanks a lot !