dwapb: a bug fix a few cleanups, v2

From: Sebastian Andrzej Siewior
Date: Sat Mar 22 2014 - 12:17:51 EST

Since Alan said that he had drop two patches from earlier series to make
it work I decided to spent some extra time to check if this is really the
case.
I dropped "gpio: dwapb: do not create the irq mapping upfront." until the
discussion there is over.

This series has been tested back ported and tested on a v3.13 kernel with
the dummy test [0] here. It was tested on the Arrow board and the dev kit. I
tested edge and level interrupts. On the Arrow board releasing the button
causes a lot of interrupts so I assume debouncing is no working well
there. On the dev kit I see only one interrupt. If I realse it really
slowly, then the extra interrupts are visible there as well but way less.

[0] http://breakpoint.cc/gpio-dwapb-test.c

Sebastian