Re: [git pull] vfs fixes

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Mon Mar 24 2014 - 20:46:58 EST

Just to clarify: the current vfs tree from Al works for you, no new issues?

I was delaying the release first a day, and now I think I'll just do
an rc8 after all (and do the final 3.14 next weekend), but I'd like to
be sure what the status of Al's tree is.

Al, can you send a new pull request with fixed information (assuming I
understood correctly and everything in vfs-land works for Sedat).

> P.S.: [Off-topic] With vanilla -66 kernel I have some OOPS in the
> oom[1..5] tests of LTP. Whom to adress? mm-folks?

Yes, please send to -mm (and cc lkml and me).

Linus