Re: [Regression, bisected 9e30cc] "sysfs, kernfs: no need to kern_mount() sysfs from sysfs_init()" prevents system from booting correctly

From: Alexandre Demers
Date: Sun Mar 30 2014 - 12:54:14 EST

Oh boy... Maybe. I'll look at this option this week.

Alexandre Demers

On Sun 30 Mar 2014 08:31:28 AM EDT, Tejun Heo wrote:
On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 06:08:30PM -0400, Alexandre Demers wrote:
That fixes the problem, I'm now running 3.14-rc8 with your patch
applied.

Just sent out the patch but I think we still need to find out what's
going on. Is there any chance you can create a qemu image which shows
the same behavior?

Thanks.