Re: tty: hang on ldisc_sem

From: Peter Hurley
Date: Tue Apr 01 2014 - 06:32:54 EST

On 03/31/2014 11:40 PM, Sasha Levin wrote:
On 03/29/2014 09:24 PM, Sasha Levin wrote:
On 03/27/2014 12:30 PM, Peter Hurley wrote:
Hi Sasha,

On 03/27/2014 12:08 PM, Sasha Levin wrote:

Hi all,

While fuzzing with trinity inside a KVM tools guest running latest -next
kernel, I've encountered a lockup on ldisc_sem.

Can you send me the whole system log, preferably with the sysrq
show-task-states and held locks output in it (attachment is fine)?

Attached whole system log which contains all of the above.

Peter,

Could you confirm you got the log file? Oddly enough I see it as sent here
but don't see it on lkml (Oracle servers tend to make mess out of mails).

Yep, thanks, I got it.

Regards,
Peter Hurley