Re: [Regression, bisected 9e30cc] "sysfs, kernfs: no need to kern_mount() sysfs from sysfs_init()" prevents system from booting correctly

From: Alexandre Demers
Date: Wed Apr 02 2014 - 01:42:15 EST

I should have a qemu image running before the end of the week based on the latest Archlinux 64 packages. Then, I'll install the 3.14 kernel and see what I'll get.

By the way, since kernel 3.14 is now available, it has been pushed to Arch's repository. It will be deployed soon on many systems when they'll be updated. As you may have seen from the latest comments in bug 72061, another Arch user has reported today encountering the same problem as myself.

Alexandre Demers