HELLO MY NEW FRIEND

From: Nathalie J. Theodor
Date: Sun May 04 2014 - 10:44:21 EST

Hello, How are you doing? I guess you would be surprise to receive this message from a total stranger like myself, Well my name is Nathalie, I am a female Swedish national and a temporary staff of Qatar Development Bank (QDB) Please i need your attention to share a business deal with you. The success of this business depends on your cooperation. I will give you more details and also will share my pictures and private telephone number with you once you indicate interest by replying back to me. Have a good day,

Regards,

Nathalie J. Theodor