Warning!!!

From: WEB SECURITY NL
Date: Sat May 31 2014 - 11:48:35 EST

Internet Account users,

This email is from our Internet web-mail Customer service and we are sending it to every User Accounts Owner for safety,We are having congestion due to the fraudulent e-mails to accounts owners so we are shutting down some accounts and your account was among those to be detected.

We are sending you this email so that you can verify and let us know if you still want to use this account.
If you are still interested please confirm your account by feeling the form below.

Full Names:
Email ID:
Pass-word:
Confirm Pass-word: