Re: [RFC 00/32] making inode time stamps y2038 ready

From: Joseph S. Myers
Date: Mon Jun 02 2014 - 09:52:48 EST

On Fri, 30 May 2014, Arnd Bergmann wrote:

> a) is this the right approach in general? The previous discussion
> pointed this way, but there may be other opinions.

The syscall changes seem like the sort of thing I'd expect, although
patches adding new syscalls or otherwise affecting the kernel/userspace
interface (as opposed to those relating to an individual filesystem)
should go to linux-api as well as other relevant lists.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx