Re: Please Read

From: Ruth Yoda
Date: Mon Jun 02 2014 - 18:42:26 EST

Greetings from BURKINA FASO:
Let me start by introduce myself, I am Mrs.Ruth Yoda, BILL AND
EXCHANGE MANAGER (Bank of Africa) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.I am
writting you this letter based on the latest development at our bank
which I will like to bring to your personal edification,$12,250million
transfer claims. this is a legitimate transaction and I agree to offer
you 40% of this money as my foreign partner after confirmation of the
fund in your bank account,If you are interested,please get back to me
for more clarification.

Yours faithful,

Mrs.Ruth Yoda