Re: [patch]blk-mq: blk_mq_tag_to_rq should handle flush request

From: Christoph Hellwig
Date: Wed Jun 04 2014 - 10:20:25 EST

On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 08:15:45AM -0600, Jens Axboe wrote:
> Alright, I'll revert it to pass in the tags instead.

It's not as simple as the added code wants to get a queue from the
hwctx, which we can't get at. I was planning to look into this, but
there are various other regressions in the recent block updates that I
need to fix before I can even test a tree with this one reverted.

If you can get to sorting this out soon I'd love you to handle it,
otherwise I'll look into it as soon as I can.