[GIT PULL] Block core followup bits for -rc1

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Wed Jun 04 2014 - 17:02:55 EST

Hi Linus,

A few minor (but important) fixes for blk-mq for the -rc1 window.

- Hot removal potential oops fix for single queue devices. From me.

- Two merged patches in late May meant that we accidentally lost a fix
for freeing an active queue. Fix that up. From me.

- A change of the blk_mq_tag_to_rq() API, passing in blk_mq_tags, to
make life considerably easier for scsi-mq. From me.

- A schedule-while-atomic fix from Ming Lei, which would hit if the tag
space was exhausted.

- Missing __percpu annotation in one place in blk-mq. Found by the magic
Wu compile bot due to code being moved around by the previous patch,
but it's actually an older issue. From Ming Lei.

- Clearing of tag of a flush request at end_io time. From Ming Lei.

Please pull!

git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git for-linus

Jens Axboe (3):
blk-mq: handle NULL req return from blk_map_request in single queue mode
blk-mq: fix regression from commit 624dbe475416
blk-mq: let blk_mq_tag_to_rq() take blk_mq_tags as the main parameter

Ming Lei (4):
blk-mq: move blk_mq_get_ctx/blk_mq_put_ctx to mq private header
blk-mq: fix schedule from atomic context
blk-mq: fix sparse warning on missed __percpu annotation
block: mq flush: clear flush_rq's tag in flush_end_io()

block/blk-flush.c | 2 +-
block/blk-mq-tag.c | 48 ++++++++++++++--------
block/blk-mq-tag.h | 2 +-
drivers/block/mtip32xx/mtip32xx.c | 4 +-
include/linux/blk-mq.h | 2 +-
include/linux/blkdev.h | 2 +-

Jens Axboe