Confidential Business Proposal!!

From: Youssouf Ibrahim
Date: Wed Jul 09 2014 - 16:26:05 EST

Personal Email / Confidential Business Proposal
From: Mr Youssouf Ibrahim.
Senior Auditor Foreign Remittance Unit
Bank Of Africa (BOA)
Ouagadougou - Burkina-Faso
West /Africa.
E-mail :youssouf11ibrahim@xxxxxxxxx

           ÂÂÂConfidential Business Proposal!!

I must say that I have enormous respect for you considering the manner
in which I have made contact with you.

I am Mr Youssouf Ibrahim, the senior Auditor In charge of Foreign
Remittance Unit, Bank Of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I have
a business which will benefit both of us, The amount of money involved
is ($15.5 Million Dollars) which i want to transfer from an abandoned
account to your bank account; it is 100% risk free.

After the end of the business, We shall agree that { 40% } Forty
Percent will be for you in respect of all your assistance for this
transaction and { 60% } Sixty- Percent will be for me being the
pioneer of the business.

I will like you to provide immediately the below information's, to
enable me use it and get you next of kin application form from my
bank.

1.Full Name:_________________
2.Full Address:_______________
3.Telephone Number:_________
4.Country:__________________
5.Occupation:_______________

As soon as you reply me with this my private email address
(youssouf11ibrahim@xxxxxxxxx), I will let you know the next steps and
procedures and more details to follow in order to finalize this
transaction immediately.

I am waiting soonest to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Youssouf Ibrahim.