Re: scsi-mq V2

From: Christoph Hellwig
Date: Thu Jul 10 2014 - 02:20:57 EST

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 12:53:36AM +0000, Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) wrote:
> the problem still occurs - fio results in low or 0 IOPS, with perf top
> reporting unusual amounts of time spent in do_io_submit and io_submit.

The diff between the two version doesn't show too much other possible
interesting commits, the most interesting being some minor block
updates.

I guess we'll have to a manual bisect, I've pushed out a
scsi-mq.3-bisect-1 branch that is rebased to just before the merge of
the block tree, and a scsi-mq.3-bisect-2 branch that is just after
the merge of the block tree to get started.