Re: Fwd: linux-next: Tree for Jul 9

From: Nick Krause
Date: Thu Jul 10 2014 - 13:10:14 EST

>> Ok Randy ,
>> Thanks for the help. Hope this message is better makes sense to me.
>> Cheers Nick
>
> Yes, this is good. Thanks.
>
> --
> ~Randy
Here is my updated list of still failing builds. I am also this time
attaching warnings and errors
leading up to failing builds.
Cheers Nick

ARM - All succeed including 3 random configs I tried
Blackfin - BF561-ACVILON_defconfig Fails still, BlackStamp_defconfig
still fails , TCM-BF518_defconfig still failing
Cris - allmodconfig fails , allyesconfig fails
i386 - Succeeds randconfig with 3 different random builds
ia64 - Succeeds the build for defconfig
powerpc - Fails on first random build. powerpc_allyesconfig fails
s390 - all succeed
sh -rsk7203_defconfig fails , se7206_defconfig fails , allmodconfig fails
sparc -allmodconfig fails
i386-um - Builds defconfig
x86_64 - builds 3 rand configs I tested , seems fine to me