Re: Power Supply Subsystem Maintainer

From: Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov
Date: Sat Jul 12 2014 - 13:21:45 EST

Hello,

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 10:20 PM, Andrew Morton
<akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jul 2014 08:41:19 +0530 Jenny Tc <jenny.tc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Andrew Morton,
>>
>> Appreciate your help to sort out the power supply maintainer issue. The
>> subsystem is not active after February 2014. No response from maintainer and the
>> last commit on git://git.infradead.org/battery-2.6 was on 2014-02-01. Appreciate
>> your help.
>
> Well, two weeks ago Dmitry did say that he'd been busy at work and
> planned to pick things up again soon.
>
> Dmitry, could you please make a firm and realistic decision one way or
> the other? If it isn't truly going to happen then that's OK - these
> things happen. But please tell us so other arrangements can be put in
> place if that's the way we'll be proceeding.

Well, I am sorry. I promised that I will have time for this, but it
seems things did not go
the way I expected. Sebastian volunteered to pick up power/reset
maintainership,
so if he still is willing to work on that topic, I'll ack a patch
transferring maintainership
to him.

As a side note, I'd suggest to also open a mailing list either on
infradead.org (David, I
made several requests, to n/a) or on vger.kernel.org.

--
With best wishes
Dmitry