[PATCH 1/5] alpha: checkpatch whitespace errors in misc.c
From: Nicholas Krause
Date: Tue Jul 15 2014 - 15:18:16 EST
This patch runs cleanfile against this file in order to remove all
outstanding whitespace errors caught when I ran checkpatch on it.
arch/alpha/boot/misc.c | 6 +++---
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/alpha/boot/misc.c b/arch/alpha/boot/misc.c
index 3ff9a95..3f86c3e 100644
@@ -1,7 +1,7 @@
- * This is a collection of several routines from gzip-1.0.3
+ * This is a collection of several routines from gzip-1.0.3
* adapted for Linux.
* malloc by Hannu Savolainen 1993 and Matthias Urlichs 1994
@@ -10,7 +10,7 @@
* Nicolas Pitre <nico@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 1999/04/14 :
* For this code to run directly from Flash, all constant variables must
- * be marked with 'const' and all other variables initialized at run-time
+ * be marked with 'const' and all other variables initialized at run-time
* only. This way all non constant variables will end up in the bss segment,
* which should point to addresses in RAM and cleared to 0 on start.
* This allows for a much quicker boot time.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-alpha" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html