Re: Blackfin Build fixs

From: Steven Miao
Date: Wed Jul 16 2014 - 03:13:13 EST

Hi Nick,

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 6:18 AM, Nick Krause <xerofoify@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Nick Krause <xerofoify@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hey Steven,
>> I having been testing what builds are still failing from Steven
>> Rothwell's tests and there seem to be two failing
>> still for blackfin. I am tracing the issues to make it easier for you
>> as a maintainer. BF561-ACVILON_defconfig
>> is failing in acvlion.c due to BFIN_NAND_PLAT_READY not being defined
>> when calling gpio request in
>> bfin_plat_nand_init. I would recommend defining it to the correct
>> value to initialize nand on this board.
>> There also seems to be some undefined syscalls for this board I would
>> can either remove them or you can
>> tell me how to clean them up.
>>
>> I also am hitting a build failure still for blackstamp defconfig. The
>> issue seems to be that when calling functions
>> that need GPIO_PF0 that it's undefined as it fails whenc calling
>> gpio_request that needs it be defined on line 318
>> of file , arch/blackfin/mach-bf533/boards/blackstamp.c on line 480 and
>> again on line 481 when calling gpio_free.
>> Like the other build there seems to be undefined syscalls and they
>> need to be either removed or cleaned up. I
>> would like recommendations or how you want to clean up these system calls.
>>
>> I am also attaching the log files for these failing builds.
I have fixed BF561-ACVILON, BF533-BLACKSTAMP and some other board
build for missing <linux/gpio.h>. Thanks for you build test.
This build fix patch has applied to the next blackfin git tree, and
will send for next rc.
http://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/realmz6/blackfin-linux.git
for-linux

>> Cheers Nick
> Sorry about my grammar. I attached the same file twice. I will attach
> my build log for Blackstamp
> defconfig.
> Cheers Nick

-steven