Re: Alpha Checkpatch Errors

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Fri Jul 18 2014 - 04:55:20 EST

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 11:24:45PM -0400, Nick Krause wrote:
> > Nick, are you human?
> >
> Yes I am human.

It doesn't look like it. *Every-f*ckin-body* is telling you to stop
doing this FIXME bullshit but you continue like a bot which cannot parse
answer mails.

Just answer me one thing: why are you even doing this? Are you doing this
because

* you want to help with kernel development

* see your name in git logs

* ...

or simply because you're doing some sick experiment to see how long you
can bother people on lkml with senseless crap and are secretly giggling
nasty at all the pissed answers you get?

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Sent from a fat crate under my desk. Formatting is fine.