Dearest Beloved

From: Mrs Susan Patrick
Date: Tue Jul 22 2014 - 05:48:13 EST

I am Mrs. Susan Patrick, suffering from cancerous ailment.I want you to establish my husband money (35,000,000.00 GBP) to charity home for the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans,destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children. My Doctor told me recently, that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems that I have been suffering from. You can contact me through my personal email Address. Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated Here in. Email: susanpatrick08@xxxxxx

Hope to hear from you soon.
Remain Blessed,
Mrs. Susan Patrick