pull request: bluetooth-next 2014-07-28

From: Johan Hedberg
Date: Mon Jul 28 2014 - 16:16:27 EST

Hi John,

This pull request should replace the previous one that Gustavo made
(bluetooth-next 2014-07-23).

To quote Gustavo from his previous request:

"Some last minute fixes for -next. We have a fix for a use after free in
RFCOMM, another fix to an issue with ADV_DIRECT_IND and one for ADV_IND with
auto-connection handling. Last, we added support for reading the codec and
MWS setting for controllers that support these features."

Additionally there are fixes to LE scanning, an update to conform to the 4.1
core specification as well as fixes for tracking the page scan state. All
of these fixes are important for 3.17.

Let me know if there are any issues. Thanks.

Johan

---
The following changes since commit c2aef6e8cbebd60f79555baeb9266e220f135a44:

Bluetooth: Add support for Broadcom device of Asus Z97-DELUXE motherboard (2014-07-21 15:07:08 +0300)

are available in the git repository at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth-next.git for-upstream

for you to fetch changes up to 3bd2724010a51d5d15afa8065ac3c5fab3725499:

Bluetooth: Fix incorrectly disabling page scan when toggling connectable (2014-07-28 20:13:32 +0200)

Alexander Aring (1):
MAINTAINERS: add 6lowpan header file

Georg Lukas (2):
Bluetooth: Provide defaults for LE advertising interval
Bluetooth: Expose default LE advertising interval via debugfs

Johan Hedberg (2):
Bluetooth: Fix clearing HCI_PSCAN flag
Bluetooth: Fix incorrectly disabling page scan when toggling connectable

Marcel Holtmann (7):
Bluetooth: Read list of local codecs supported by the controller
Bluetooth: Get MWS transport configuration of the controller
Bluetooth: Ignore ADV_DIRECT_IND attempts from unknown devices
Bluetooth: Fix issue with ADV_IND reports and auto-connection handling
Bluetooth: Add support for using controller white list filtering
Bluetooth: Fix white list handling with resolvable private addresses
Bluetooth: Set Simultaneous LE and BR/EDR controller option to zero

Vignesh Raman (1):
Bluetooth: Avoid use of session socket after the session gets freed

MAINTAINERS | 1 +
include/net/bluetooth/hci.h | 4 +
include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h | 3 +
net/bluetooth/hci_core.c | 181 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
net/bluetooth/hci_event.c | 35 +++++--
net/bluetooth/mgmt.c | 33 +++++--
net/bluetooth/rfcomm/core.c | 7 +-
net/bluetooth/smp.c | 16 ++++