Humanitarian help

From: Margaret Crawford
Date: Tue Jul 29 2014 - 13:20:16 EST

Hello,

I am Mrs. Margaret Crawford, i write you this email to seek for your Humanitarian help, i have decided to donate part of my inheritance to you for humanitarian work and your personal use. As a result of my heart status. I need you to contact my Attorney. Mark Lawson. with this email for a better information only if you are interested. Email: mlawson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you
Mrs. Margaret Crawford

"Zero Problem 2014, Cakupan Semesta 2019"

Mari kita bergotong royong sukseskan Sistem Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan, demi tercapainya Jaminan Kesehatan untuk Semesta Bagi Seluruh Rakyat Indonesia Tahun
2019

HALLO BPJS KESEHATAN 500-400