Dear my love

From: corrado
Date: Sun Aug 17 2014 - 10:36:59 EST

--
Dear my love Please pardon me if i busted into you in a wrong way but i
will like to say the truth in my heart that
I just read through your profile today and i sincerely like you and i would
like to have a good relationship with you and,
I will like to know you more better as I am searching for a long lasting
relationship.
My name is Jane Ferguson and please tell me more about yourself, and
everything you think I need to know about you as your good friend.
and I will tell you more about myself too when I get your reply use this
email to reply me jane.ferguson@xxxxxxxx and also send to you my pictures
for the both of us to proceed to know each other better in future
Jane jane.ferguson@xxxxxxxx

Dear my love