[TYPO 0/9] Several spellings and punctuations in Documentation

From: Markus Osterhoff
Date: Sun Aug 17 2014 - 14:39:42 EST

While reading some documentation to get acquainted with the Linux kernel
development, I encountered some spelling and punctuation, erm, mutants
that are addressed in this patch-set.

Patches are based on v3.17-rc1.

Since this is my first patch, any comments on style and email are
welcome.

Markus Osterhoff (9):
[typo] spelling, punctuation in main README file
[typo] MAINTAINERS: redundant full stop removed
[typo] REPORTING-BUGS
[typo] COPYING: form feeds removed
[typo] CREDITS: capitalisation, punctuation
[typo] Doc/kbuild/kconfig-language.txt: several spellings
[typo] Doc/kbuild/kconfig-language.txt: sentence structure
[typo] Doc/CodingStyle, BUG-HUNTING, 00-INDEX
[typo] spelling, punctuation in Documentation/...

COPYING | 10 +++++-----
CREDITS | 4 ++--
Documentation/00-INDEX | 4 ++--
Documentation/BUG-HUNTING | 10 +++++-----
Documentation/CodingStyle | 8 ++++----
Documentation/HOWTO | 22 +++++++++++-----------
Documentation/ManagementStyle | 16 ++++++++--------
Documentation/SecurityBugs | 2 +-
Documentation/SubmittingPatches | 4 ++--
Documentation/kbuild/kconfig-language.txt | 18 +++++++++---------
MAINTAINERS | 2 +-
README | 4 ++--
REPORTING-BUGS | 4 ++--