Re: linux-next: Tree for Aug 20

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Thu Aug 21 2014 - 10:34:58 EST

Hi Mark,

On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:53:56 -0500 Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On August 20, 2014 10:52:22 AM CDT, Mark Brown <broonie@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 06:17:03AM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> >
> >> The sound-asoc tree still had its build failure for which I reverted
> >> a commit.
> >
> >Are you sure about this? There's a bunch of updates to the tree
> >including one that's supposed to have fixed the build failure on
> >PowerPC
> >which haven't made it into the tree, was there a problem with the fetch
> >perhaps? I just checked and cgit says I pushed 23 hours ago so it
> >doesn't look like a problem with the push.
>
> I thought I checked, but I may have missed it, sorry. I will check again before the next linux-next.

The fix appears to be there today, but I dont; think it was for the
previous linux-next. Does it matter that I am currently in Chicago
(despite what the date on this email says :-))? I guess I must have
fetched your tree earlier than you may have expected.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx