RE: Oops: 17 SMP ARM (v3.16-rc2)

From: Mattis Lorentzon
Date: Fri Aug 22 2014 - 02:39:12 EST

Fabio,

> What is the silicon version of the mx6 in your sabrelite? What GCC version do
> you use?

The silicon version is PCIMX6Q6AVT10AA and the GCC version we use is
arm-none-eabi-gcc (Fedora 2013.11.24-2.fc19) 4.8.1.

Iain,

> Up to now, my testing has been done with my own config, I'll now
> repeat the whole thing using the config Mattis posted to see if I can
> reproduce it that way.

Thanks for testing this. Could you also send me the config that you used for
your Sabrelite?

Do you know of any options that enable additional debug information about
the network driver state (full buffers etc.)?

Best regards,
Mattis Lorentzon

Consider the environment before printing this message.

To read Autoliv's Information and Confidentiality Notice, follow this link:
http://www.autoliv.com/disclaimer.html