Dear Friend,

From: Mrs.Noor Hidayah
Date: Tue Aug 26 2014 - 07:25:34 EST

Dear Friend

I'm a Gold Merchant Malaysia woman based in Republic of
Burkina-Faso,My doctor have opened up to me that i have a short period
of time to live due to ovarian cancer disease, I want to hand over the
sum of ($750.000.00) in my bank account to you for the help of
orphanage homes/the needy once in your location to fulfill my wish on
earth.You will take only 50% of the money and share the rest to
orphanage homes/the needy once,

The bank is aware of my decision over the fund and awaiting for whom i
instructed to contact them, it will only cost you for change of
ownership fee according to the bank, reply urgently to enable me
forward you my data's now that i have access to internet because i
don't want the money to go to bank treasury when I'm gone.

Remain Bless
Mrs.Noor Hidayah