Re: mm: BUG in unmap_page_range

From: Sasha Levin
Date: Wed Aug 27 2014 - 14:22:45 EST

On 08/27/2014 11:26 AM, Mel Gorman wrote:
> Sasha, how long does it typically take to trigger this? Are you
> using any particular switches for trinity that would trigger the bug
> faster?

It took couple of weeks (I've been running with it since the beginning
of August). I don't have any special trinity options, just the default
fuzzing. Do you think that focusing on any of the mm syscalls would
increase the odds of hitting it?

There's always the chance that this is a fluke due to corruption somewhere
else. I'll keep running it with the new debug patch and if it won't reproduce
any time soon we can probably safely assume that.

Thanks,
Sasha