Reply urgent please.

From: David Zakian
Date: Thu Aug 28 2014 - 06:47:30 EST

Hello Dear,

I am contacting you to assist me in a claim of $6,200,000.00 USD, it is a genuine transaction and 100 %risk free, so we MUST remain honest in all our dealings because i cannot achieve the opportunity without the support of a foreigner, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum while 70% will be for me, please reply back to me urgent if you are interested to enable me provide you more details.

Best regards,
Mr. David Z.