HELLO

From: Miss Rita
Date: Sat Sep 06 2014 - 18:33:08 EST

hello, my name is Miss Rita please i am writing this message to you with tears and a heavy load in my heart please i see you as a good person after looking through your profile, please i will like to have a contact with you it is very necessary please, please for the Love of God i need to talk to you please, i will wait for your reply as soon as you get this mail so that i will explain to you why i mailed you and tell you all about myself please