RE: randconfig build error with next-20140909, in drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/cnic.c

From: Anish Bhatt
Date: Tue Sep 09 2014 - 19:37:53 EST

Ok, it can work leaving 'select CNIC' as is, the key is changing the dependency
for SCSI_NETLINK from 'select NET' to 'depends on NET' and is basically what
fixes the issue with make. removing 'select NETDEVICES ETHERNET
NET_VENDOR_BROADCOM' from the bnx2i/fc modules is just cleanup.

bnx2i/bnx2fc need a check on IPV6 if we leave 'select CNIC' as is.

I have a patch for this ready, but I don't know too much about SCSI_NETLINK,
so maybe some else can chime in if this is a good idea ?
-Anish