LETS SAVE A LIFE!

From: Engineer John Brucker
Date: Fri Sep 12 2014 - 02:17:09 EST

Beloved,
We have never met before and I have no justifiable reason to contact
you this way. I do urge you to listen to me and not pass judgement. I
am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great
sorrow in my heart because my Doctor told me that I have few months to
live. I and my family was poisoned, my wife and son died on the way to
hospital while i was revived by the doctors and the poison have caused
me esophagus cancer which has caused me series of heart failure and it
has really broken me down.

I know this is not the right place for this kind of meeting but I
have plans to help the suffering kids of the world with the funds in
the bank which i suffered to make. I have no use for it anymore. I'm
looking for a reliable person to help me on this. It will not take
your time or stop you from what you are doing. You will just manage
the resources and touch lives of people who need it.

Please consider this request and contact me back on your decision.
If you send me your email, I will send you more details.Reach out and
touch lives, I wish I had this opportunity before now.

Yours sincerely,
Engineer John Brucker,
CEO,BRUCKER CONSTRUCTION COMPANY.