[PATCH v4 0/6] add basic rk3288 smp support
From: Kever Yang
Date: Mon Oct 13 2014 - 16:13:11 EST
rk3288 is qual-core CPU Soc, we enable the smp in this patch.
In version 3 we use regmap and pmu syscon for cpu power on/off.
This should be work after Pankaj Dubey's patch applied:
"syscon: Decouple syscon interface from platform devices"
Changes in v4:
- add rockchip,pmu property into cpus.txt
- merge patch "fix up rk3288 smp cpu hotplug" into this patch
- remove "rockchip,rk3288-pmu-sram" because we don't use it here
- remove "[PATCH v3 2/6] ARM: dts: rockchip: use the same pmu node"
Changes in v3:
- add pmu regmap patches in version 3
- use one ops and secondary_starup for all rockchip SOCs
- pick back the power domain operation for cpu hotplug
- remove 'enable-method' from this patch
- add compitable name "rockchip,rk3288-pmu-sram" for pmu-intmem
Changes in v2:
- use rk3288_boot_secondary instead ofsmp_boot_secondary
- discards the power domain operation
- handle the per cpu starup when actived by 'sev'
- adjust the alignment
Kever Yang (6):
ARM: rockchip: convert to regmap and use pmu syscon if available
ARM: rockchip: add option to access the pmu via a phandle in
ARM: dts: rockchip: add pmu references to cpus nodes
ARM: rockchip: add basic smp support for rk3288
ARM: dts: rockchip: add intmem node for rk3288 smp support
ARM: dts: rockchip: add reset for CPU nodes
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/cpus.txt | 9 +
arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288.dtsi | 18 ++
arch/arm/mach-rockchip/headsmp.S | 5 +-
arch/arm/mach-rockchip/platsmp.c | 223 ++++++++++++++++++++-----
4 files changed, 211 insertions(+), 44 deletions(-)
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/