get_maintainers.pl doesn't actually get the real MAINTAINERS?

From: Scott Branden
Date: Tue Oct 14 2014 - 22:18:11 EST

Hello,

I try running scripts/get_maintainers.pl but it doesn't seem to get the real maintainers properly. Please note this is run against the current MAINTAINERS file.

One Example: I would expect drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-bcm2835.c to be maintained by Stephen Warren based on drivers/*/*bcm2835* below. But the get_maintainers.pl script does not seem to process the information in such a way. So what needs to be corrected - the script or the syntax used in the MAINTAINERS file?

BROADCOM BCM2835 ARM ARCHICTURE
M: Stephen Warren <swarren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
L: linux-rpi-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (moderated for non-subscribers)
T: git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/swarren/linux-rpi.git
S: Maintained
F: arch/arm/mach-bcm/board_bcm2835.c
F: arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835*
F: arch/arm/configs/bcm2835_defconfig