SystemD male-feminist fanboi claims others have done no contributions to opensource software.

From: George Malone
Date: Wed Nov 12 2014 - 19:32:45 EST

Dear Mr Schubert;

"He has not contributed anything to the open source community."
This is a complete lie. I've contributed gigabytes of media alone.
I've done years and years of programming work.
I have done far more than you ever will.

"His songs and "games" are not worth looking at,"
Your subjective view. Coloured by your social views and your
disdain for those who oppose you in that.

"and I'm not aware of any project that has accepted any of his "contributions"."
The only objectively true thing you've said: you're not aware.
I'm glad you're unaware, I hope that trend continues.

I expect this post to be censored, it is par for the course for people like you.

Sincerely;
--MikeeUSA--

---------------------
(Erich Schubert put forth false claims about lack of involvement of mine in free/opensource software)
(When corrected he first engaged, then deleted all the posts, keeping only his false statements visible)
http://www.vitavonni.de/blog/201411/2014110901-gr-vote-on-init-coupling.html
About Erich_Schubert:

http://www.dbs.ifi.lmu.de/cms/Erich_Schubert

Ludwig-Maximilians-UniversitÃt MÃnchen
Lehr- und Forschungseinheit fÃr Datenbanksysteme
OettingenstraÃe 67
80538 MÃnchen
Germany
Room: F 109
Phone: +49-89-2180-9325
Fax: +49-89-2180-9192
Email: schube@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sprechstunde: jeden Donnerstag 15-16 Uhr, Zimmer F 109

What is he all about? Data-Mining an der Hochschule Rosenheim
(also seen on his most recent projects)