Do you know who maintains firmware upstreaming for linux now?

From: Jie, Yang
Date: Fri Nov 28 2014 - 06:51:47 EST

Hi, All,

Could someone clarify who maintains firmware upstreaming to Linux at the moment?

We are working on upstream a firmware binary and its license to git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/firmware/linux-firmware.git, We've sent the patch to linux-firmware@xxxxxxxxxx but got no reply for several(4~5) weeks.
I can imagine that maintainers may be very busy, and not sure if Ben/Kyle have been on vacation, or can someone else help to review and apply our firmware patch?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
~Keyon