Re: fanotify bug on gdb -- hard crash

From: ivo welch
Date: Mon Dec 29 2014 - 00:07:32 EST

thank you, eric. will do. I read up on it above and now understand it better.

the example in the man page seems somewhat misfortunate. I would use
an example that does not, by default, lock up the user system.
(perhaps add a second example with the _PERM feature that shows how it
responds.)

regards,

/iaw

----
Ivo Welch (ivo.welch@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.ivo-welch.info/
J. Fred Weston Professor of Finance
Anderson School at UCLA, C519
Director, UCLA Anderson Fink Center for Finance and Investments
Free Finance Textbook, http://book.ivo-welch.info/
Editor, Critical Finance Review, http://www.critical-finance-review.org/