Re: [Dng] John Goerzen asks, "Has modern Linux lost its way?"

From: Usspookes Lovesystemd
Date: Thu Feb 12 2015 - 14:00:57 EST

I now know how Russians feel about the fall of their country.

The proper word for those distro maintainers is faggots/transexuals/SJWs

This is exactly what they are, take a look at planetdebian during the systemd debates
and alittle before it. Faggots/transsexuals/SJWs and proud of it.

There was NONE of that when Linux was in acendancy (2000-2012). Only engineers and free software fans.

We all had a purpose, a common goal, and it wasn't "being a woman", "helping women", "being a faggot",
"wearing pink ironically", "not allowing intel patches into the kernel because intel is mean to women".

UneasyRevise
http://youtu.be/otNWjIXFX-A