Hsing Ning Industrial Company Ltd Required Your Service

From: Hsing Ning Industrial Company Ltd
Date: Sat Feb 14 2015 - 01:04:59 EST

Hsing Ning Industrial Company Ltd (HNICL), is in urgent need of a reputable company/firm or individual to serve as our financial coordinator in America and Canada. Precisely, Hsing Ning Industrial Company Ltd (HNICL) require you or your firm to be our company financial coordinator in your province, This will not affect your present occupation or location, It's a part time and full time job and pays well. Reply for more details

Thanks
Mr. Frank Chou
Hsing Ning Industrial Company Ltd