[PATCH v6]: clk: Add common clock support for Mediatek MT8135 and MT8173
From: Sascha Hauer
Date: Sun Feb 22 2015 - 06:50:29 EST
This patchset contains the initial common clock support for Mediatek SoCs.
Mediatek SoC's clock architecture comprises of various PLLs, dividers, muxes
and clock gates.
Changes in v2:
- Re-ordered patchset. Fold include/dt-bindings and DT document in 1st patch.
Changes in v3:
- Rebase to 3.19-rc1.
- Refine code. Remove unneed functions, debug logs and comments, and fine tune
Changes in v4:
- Support MT8173 platform.
- Re-ordered patchset. driver/clk/Makefile in 2nd patch.
- Extract the common part definition(mtk_gate/mtk_pll/mtk_mux) from
clk-mt8135.c/clk-mt8173.c to clk-mtk.c.
- Refine code. Rmove unnessacary debug information and unsed defines,
add prefix "mtk_" for static functions.
- Remove flag CLK_IGNORE_UNUSED and set flag CLK_SET_RATE_PARENT on
- Use spin_lock_irqsave(&clk_ops_lock, flags) instead of mtk_clk_lock.
- Example above include a node for the clock controller itself, followed
by the i2c controller example above.
Changes in v5:
- Add reset controller support for pericfg/infracfg
- Use regmap for the gates
- remove now unnecessary spinlock for the gates
- Add PMIC wrapper support as of v3
Changes in v6:
- rework PLL support, only a fraction of original size now
- Move binding docs to Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek since
the units are not really clock specific (they contain reset controllers)
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/