Re: [git pull] drm fixes

From: Paul Bolle
Date: Mon Mar 16 2015 - 06:08:27 EST

On Mon, 2015-03-16 at 10:51 +0100, Thierry Reding wrote:
> There should be a patch in v4.0-rc4 (046d669c62f3 "drm/mm: Fix support 4
> GiB and larger ranges") that presumably fixes this. Does it work for you
> as well?

I just sent a message that mentions that commit. It surely fixes this
bug. v4.0-rc4 is still building on that ThinkPad X41. (This might take a
while. But it is a proud little machine. It won't even consider running
kernels build on present-day machines.)

Unless you hear from me again, you may assume that commit works for me
too.

Paul Bolle